We are looking to hire a new Music Ministries Director at Crievewood United Methodist Church. If interested in applying, please submit a resume to Rev. John Hill at email@example.com. A job description is below:
Job Title: Music Ministries Director
Status: Part Time
Supervision: Reports to Senior Pastor
Summary: The Music Ministries Director oversees the church’s music ministry as part of worship and our shared mission to create community where all have a place to belong, be loved, engage, serve, and grow.
- In partnership with the Accompanist, plan and prepare music for weekly worship service(s) and special services throughout the year
- Direct the various choirs (e.g., chancel, handbell, youth, children) and lead their regular rehearsal(s)
- Lead the singing of hymns, or ensure that there is a volunteer to do so, for weekly worship service(s) and special services throughout the year
- Work with the Senior Pastor, Accompanist, and other staff and church members in planning worship service(s)
- Recruit, schedule, equip, and support special music vocalists and instrumentalists
- Maintain Choral Library of music
- Administer the operations of the music ministry through budgeting, calendar coordination, communications, maintaining resources (including music, instruments, robes, etc.), securing licenses, etc.
- Supervise the Accompanist
- Attend staff meetings, worship planning meetings, and any other necessary meetings
- Other duties as assigned